Call Today:+1.424.265.8465

COVID-19 Complaint v. US Government

See sample complaint regarding Government mishandling of COVID (would follow the following process): 

1. Submit form 95 to US Government (White House)

2. If no response in six months or a rejection prior to six months, file the below complaint:

Copyright © Tim Lyons Law. All Rights Reserved.